Real Estate Trends Keynote
Keynote (75-90 minutes presentation) Presented by Stefan Swanepoel
The majority of speakers speak about what they have read – Stefan is where you go to find out what is GOING to happen. Normally to meet someone of Stefan’s GENIUS would require a high level security clearance – he provides gut wrenching, real-world content, in a hilarious way while putting out enough passion and energy to power a small country.
International Real Estate Speaker
About StefanTestimonialsBook Stefan
Current & Relevant Real Estate Talks
The Real Estate Industry Is on a Fast Track…Prepare Yourself for the Change, Threats and Opportunities!
With 20 real estate books and reports during the last two decades, New Your Times bestselling author and keynote speaker Stefan Swanepoel has become widely accepted as the leading authority and visionary on Trends, Change and Technology in the real estate brokerage industry. His fast moving, fact-packed and humorous presentations cover the latest innovations and the most significant business shifts relevant for real estate brokers, agents and industry leaders. Stefan’s wide industry experience — agent, broker/owner, president of a global franchise, association executive, MLS president, Dotcom CEO and consultant to hundreds of real estate companies — has equipped him to stay on top of the critical issues and trends impacting the future of real estate.
Stefan’s presentations are fresh and current, often updated only hours before each talk to ensure the content remains relevant. No two of his “Trends” talks are ever the same and audiences all over the country delight at the energetic, positive, content-rich and inspirational presentations.
Topics That Have Been Covered:
- Impact of Technology on the Home Buying Transaction
- Explaining the Consumer’s Mindset, Needs and Behavior
- Location-based Services, Augmented Reality and Near Field Communication
- Online, Mobile and Social Media Marketing Strategies
- How to Benefit From or Compete Against New Business Models
- The Race for Relevance for Realtor® Associations
- Capitalizing on Global Real Estate Shifts
- The IPO Drive of Zillow, Trulia, Realogy and Others
- The Consolidation Towards one National MLS
- The Housing Turnaround, The U.S. Debt Crisis and the Fiscal Cliff
- Exploring the Ways to Create the Real Estate Office of Tomorrow
- The Impact of the Berkshire Hathaway’s Acquisition of Prudential