2014 Swanepoel TRENDS Now Available
2013 Video Overview
January 2013: Stefan discusses how the Swanepoel Trends Report can be helpful for anyone in the real estate industry. He also shares which chapters in this years Report he thinks are very important for Brokers, Association Executives, Franchises and Agents.
Stefan is an international best-selling author of 24 books and reports and a sought-after keynote speaker with over 800 presentations (500,000 people) for groups ranging from 100 to 10,000 people.about stefan
Download Past Trends
Download Past Trends Reports (FREE)
In support of making the industry a better place, and in celebration of our 19th and 20th publication about trends, change and innovation (with the release of our 2013 edition of the Swanepoel Trends Report and the 2013 edition of the Swanepoel Technology Report) we are now providing free access to previous the last seven year’s of Trends Reports at no cost.
Over 50 different trend chapters−covering research from 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 & 2006−some 200,000 words, have been indexed at posted on this website. They are viewable as HTML pages and can also be downloaded in printable PDF files. We only kindly request that you register for our complimentary Trends e-Newsletter.
Thank you to all our loyal readers, followers and supporters of the past 15 years! May we continue to serve you by analyzing our amazing real estate industry!Search Online Free Most Popular Downloads Preview Latest 2013 Report Register to Download
2014 Trends Overview
- How will “Off MLS Listings” change the real estate business?
- What position will portals hold in the real estate business in 3-5 years?
- How will mobile redefine the agents value proposition in the future?
- Which business model will most likely dominate in 3-5 years?
- Will a “Do It Yourself” real estate business model really work?
- What is the probable course for organized real estate over the next 3-5 years?
- How will the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau reshape the real estate business?
2013 Trends Overview
- The Real Estate Office of Tomorrow
- Real Estate Consumer Expectations
- The Future of MLS
- The Future of Real Estate Brands
- Real Estate Industry Professionalism
- The Result of Two Decades of Change
- On the Brink of Irrelevancy: Realtor Associations
- Is the Government For or Against Homeownership?
- U.S. Debt Crisis: What Does it Mean for Real Estate?
- Housing Market: A Look at 2013/4